Values & Ethos
- We want our pupils to be safe and happy in school.
- We want our pupils to be proud of their school and feel respected.
- We want our pupils to understand how to behave and to be supported in behaving as well as they possibly can.
- We want our pupils to enjoy learning and to maximise their achievements, particularly in reading, writing, communication and numeracy.
- We want our pupils to be given the opportunities they want to gain qualifications and experiences in a wide variety of skills.
- We want our pupils to be confident citizens of the world. We want them to be socially aware through spiritual and moral strength.
School follows the principles of Growth Mindset.
Growth Mindset is all about having a ‘Can Do’ and ‘Give It A Go’ attitude.