Values and Ethos.
Bringing out the best in everyone
- Literacy skills
- Numeracy skills
- Life skills
- Social and emotional welfare and development
- Social interaction skills
- Social resilience
- Behaviour for learning and life
- British values
|WE VALUE||WE AIM TO|
|LEARNING||Create nurturing, challenging and empowering learning opportunities for pupils, staff and parents|
|INCLUSION||Offer a broad, balanced curriculum that is relevant and accessible for all pupils|
|ACHIEVEMENT||Celebrate the achievements and successes of each individual|
|COMMUNICATION||Ensure everyone has a voice and their contribution is valued|
|RESPONSIBILITY||Secure the accountability of all through distributive leadership, rigorous monitoring and evaluation|
|REFLECTION||Improve future performance through the continuous evaluation of our practice|
|CREATIVITY||Try new ideas to continuously raise standards|
|COMMUNITY||Foster positive working relationships with parents, multi-agency professionals and the local community|
|DIVERSITY||Promote tolerance and respect for individual differences, abilities, needs and beliefs|
|WELL-BEING||Create a safe, caring environment in which everyone is healthy, happy and ready to learn|
|TRANSITION||Equip pupils and families with the knowledge, skills, independence and resilience to face future challenges|
|BRITISH VALUES||We promote democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect.|
- We listen actively
- We communicate effectively.
- We respect each other.
- We believe in ‘High Challenge, Low Threat’ (Myatt)
- We enable each other.
- We find the best in everyone.
- We care about each other.
- We notice and celebrate uniqueness and individuality.
- We promote all our values and vision beyond the school day and into the daily lives of our whole community.
- We enjoy our school.